Reviews (23)My order was very well packed and all items were as advertised. I'm very happy with my purchase. Omg. Marie and Hannah are the best! Thank you so much for my amazing beauty products. It’s so fun to try new things at affordable prices. Luxury brands at drugstore prices. You can’t beat it. They are the sweetest. Fast shipping! Got my beauty products at a great price thank you!! 💜 Love my items!!! Thank you! Thank you! Everything is amazing. Love everything I got!! Love your shows too! I can’t believe the deals I got! Amazing products for great prices! Thank you! Love everything I got!!! Everything was exactly as described. Thank you so much. I will be back! OBSESSED! I got so many goodies for such reasonable pricing. I absolutely love everything, so happy with my order. The shipping was so fast and everything was wrapped with care. Highly recommend these girls and checking out their shows, they are amazing!! 🩷🩷🩷 Omg! Hannah and Marie have amazing items and they are just the sweetest. They seriously have everything you can think of and such good items/brands at affordable pricing. I am already hooked!!! 🩷🩷🩷 great packaging as well, I’m so excited for my other items to arrive! Marie was absolutely amazing!! She had all of my items together so quickly and made the whole pickup process super easy and convenient. I also loved watching her live! She took the time to explain all of the products really well, answered questions and made everything so fun and easy to follow. Her prices were incredibly reasonable, especially for the quality and selection she offered!!! You can tell she really cares about her customers and making sure everyone has a great experience. I’m so happy with everything I got and will definitely be purchasing from her again! ❤️ Highly recommend! Can’t wait until her live next week!