Reviews (145)thank you for the givey!😻Thank you so much! I am glad you like it. Hope to see you next time in my show. This was the cutest phone holder and I Liked that it’s a stand too! Awesomeness Thank you so much! I am glad you like it. Hope to see you next time in my show. Thank you AGAIN for such amazing items at incredible prices! I especially love all of your designer pieces, and the blue LV luggage tag I just purchased is absolutely stunning, just as you promised! You are truly a top notch seller! I always enjoy your live shows and look forward to catching your next one!
Thank you again for another amazing experience!! 💗I really apprrciate your amazing review and kind note! You are so kind! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you love all my purchases Thank you so much for the great review and note! ❤️ Cris!!! Thank you so much for the great packaging everything arrived perfectly. Honest seller with amazing deals! Can’t wait till your next show! Oh one more thing…thank you so much for the very generous Giveaway my kids absolutely love it! Thank you're so much for the great review and note! I am glad that your babies enjoy it. ❤️ Ty Cris for the items, this is a highly recommended seller!Thank you so much! for the great review and note I am so happy that your babies enjoy it. ❤️ Great experience with the seller. Will purchase again. Thank you! I appreciate the great review and kind note! Arrived in excellent condition. Thanks! ❤️
I truly appreciate you. Thank you for the gifts.Thank you for the great reiew and kind note! Crismir is an amazing seller and super sweet and patient. She provides buyers with great communication, and offers her items at reasonable prices. I absolutely LOVE my ring and other items purchased from Crismir. I will continue to support when I need to buy. xoxoThank you very much! i appreciate your kind words! Love of all my stuffs Thank you so much for the great review and note! Cris is absolutely amazing! She’s kind, thoughtful, and generous. Her packages are careful packed and arrives fast. She really values her costumers and it shows. I am blown away by her kindness — thank you for my package and extra goodies. You are truly one of kind on WN. Thank you so much! Can’t wait for your next show.I appreciate you so so much! These kind words went straight to my heart! Thank you for making my day so much better! ❤️🤗 Love everything thank you Thank you so much for the kind review! i appreciate it!! Another amazing shopping experience! Thank you so much Cris! Very happy with all of my items the comforter is super soft! Thank you so much for the amazing deals and also your generous giveaways. Thank you! You're very kind! 🤗❤️ Thank you so much! Extremely happy with my purchaseThank you so much for the great review and kind note! i appreciate you! Wonderful seller, amazing prices, quality products - thank you, thank you! I appreciate your kind words and great review! THANK YOU! You’re the best. Packing was great, time was fast and accurate. THANK YOU🙏Thank you for the great review and kind note!! The only giveaway I won where they actually sent me something of value. Thank you I appreciate the review and your note very much! I'm glad you liked it. This host/seller is amazing! Highly recommended 🫶 tysm for my beautiful givvy glass protector.
Thank you so much for the great review and note! I am happy that everything was to your liking. 🤗 Amazing products and quick shipping. Thank youThank you so much for the amazing review!! I am so happy that everything was to your liking. 🤗 Great quality and could not be happier!!Thank you so much for your kind words and review! I am very grateful! 🤗