Reviews (13,074)I am so thankful! I got the pair of shorts I saw that I loved. I received the cherry blossom shorts in my size from a giveaway win. Love love love watching your show and absolutely love the shorts!!!! TYSM I received my packages and I love those shorts thank you bro⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏾 Good quality at a good price!!!
My giveaway got here, bright and early fastest shipping on Whatnot!! Got the cherry blossoms to add to my collection!#39 Great shorts and fast shipping! Great shorts and fast shipping! Blessing wifey and the kiddo with the shorts thanks a lot crispy family 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you guys for fixing the mistake. Great shorts A++ Always 5-stars, and fast shipping! Highly professional seller. The item was packaged securely to prevent any damage and arrived in perfect condition. follow and book mark this seller Awesome live the Look And Feel of these shorts!! Great show everything came as ordered Everything good ⚡️🙏🏽 Fire new shorts 🔥 purple thunder with thunderstruck and lightning type design one of my favs now and free shorts I won I didn’t have so that’s just a bonus thanks 🙏🏻 Best shorts like always love the new real tree thunders get small or medium every time I win. need to cater to big people too!! bet if you catered to plus size more people would shop. World’s most comfortable shorts! I’ve replaced all other brands with Crispy shorts!