Reviews (839)The best show and seller on this app! Amazing! Fun show, great deals, and I just had a great time!! Thank you Crista!!!! 🫶🏼🥰 Can I give her 100 stars? Crista is an incredibly generous and good person! A cherished friend and she truly cares about the quality of her items. Bookmark all her shows! You do not want to miss any of them! Much smaller than I thought, but love it. It arrived safely. My earrings are fabulous! Thank you so much !! Beautiful earrings! thank you for the givvy! Thank you for my giveaway the Avon blue moon "Avon Blue Moon" most commonly refers to the vintage "Moon Magic" collection released by Avon in 1974, featuring a distinct moon-shaped pendant with a blue moonglow cabochon center surrounded by blue rhinestones. Popular Avon "Blue Moon" Collectibles Moon Magic Necklace: A silvertone 24-inch chain holding a moon pendant with a light-blue cat's-eye or moonglow stone and tiny blue accent rhinestones.🫶 Beautiful belt at such an awesome price! Another prized possession of mine from @cristadel! 🥰🥰 Thank you! 🤗 Can’t get much better than receiving mail from @cristadel! Always gorgeous pieces wrapped with care! 🫶🏼✨ The extra goodies are such a wonderful touch - she is selfless and kind! Never miss a show! Bookmark and follow!! 💕💕 Ring is absolutely beautiful went straight on my finger when I got it. Shipping was super fast. So happy with the ring! My grandma and my best friend were so impressed I sent them your page :)
wonderful items. packaged well!! great seller If you’re looking for something unique at a great deal this is it! I loved everything see you next time :) Love love love my pendant!!!💕 Crista you are an ANGEL! Thank you so much for all the beautiful pieces. The bug is my new favorite ring. If I could give you a million stars I would!! See you next time :) Love the jewelry. Can’t wait to wear it. Thanks!💕 Another spectacular package of goodies!! Always packaged with extra care, shipped quickly as always and items are always quality! Be sure to bookmark and follow @cristadel!!!