Reviews (347)Thank you for the triggerhappy plush. (took a bit long but it's okay). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This Seller always has a fun show filled with great items at great prices! Best shopping experience!! Everything came in on time and everything looked amazing! Can’t wait to find a good spot for the jumbo moth and plague nurse!!cristina_thestockroomSeller
Thank you ! I’m so happy for you !! Great seller very cute plushie now I have the pair thanks again 💗😊cristina_thestockroomSeller
I’m so happy for you ✨🫶🏼 Fast shipment. Love the plush Great experience as always! i could not believe i found mamegoma for such a good price!! thank u so much Great Seller! Always Quick Shipping! I love my plushie 🥰 Its so cute and its arrived clean too Absolutely love shopping with this seller! Everything arrived quickly and was in great condition. The prices are always great, and the shows are so much fun! Definitely one of my favorite sellers to shop with. Thank you!! cristina_thestockroomSeller
You are very welcome . 🌻 Very impressed with my first purchase from this seller. The vintage build a bears arrived in perfect condition.Both were clean and very well kept. Shipping was fast. Very very happy and won’t hesitate to purchase again. Thank you.cristina_thestockroomSeller
Thank you so much ! I’m so happy to read how happy you are with your purchases 🌻 Makes me happy to know ! If i could give it 10 stars i would. great seller and i love being in her shows when i catch them cristina_thestockroomSeller
Thank yo so much ! Always fun when you stop in ! THANKS U for my plushy ❤️🎀cristina_thestockroomSeller
You are so very welcome ! Thank you for shopping with me 🌻🫶🏼🌻 Perfection! Super fast shipping!!!cristina_thestockroomSeller
Thank you 🌻🫶🏼🌻 Great inventory and deals! Fast shipping! Highly recommended! Love this seller!cristina_thestockroomSeller
Thank you so much 🌻 The shipping was super fast and product arrived perfectly packaged as always! Thank you!cristina_thestockroomSeller
Thank you so much 🌻🫶🏼🌻 I love my Goofy. Thank you so much! 😊 really nice seller. Highly recommend 🙌✨cristina_thestockroomSeller
I am so happy to read this ! It was my pleasure & glad goofy went to a great home 💫🫶🏼💫