Reviews (30)The cutest soaps ever!! Thank you FD fam! The host was super nice and didnt mind showing me items multiple times. Products were very reasonably priced. Packaging was great and everything was shipped on time. The dnd room game was a lot of fun! Glad I got to join in and I got some really cool 🎲 sets out of it. Very much enjoyed my time hanging out here, thank you! 😊 Thank you we enjoy having you hang out with us. Exactly as bid on. Thank you! Beautiful quality dice packaged very well. Fun show and awesome seller, highly recommend.Thank you so much stormyrobot! Loved all the dice I got from this show! Arrived fast and well packed. My favorite dice sell that I have ordered from by far! The red flower metal dice were everything I could have wanted and then some. Absolutely stunning 🎲 the bullets I got in the mystery set are super unique, thanks! You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words. Well packaged and arrived fairly quickly. Can't wait to use them. Great seller fast shipping