Reviews (71)Love every one of these stationery stickers!!! Cannot wait to add them to my things! Thank you for amazing products and shipping!
Everything is even cuter in person!! Tyyy!! So jazzed about all my gorgeous art from these amazing artists! Thank you, Eva, for being a wonderful person who promotes and supports other artists and makes the live sales so fun! Absolutely LOVE everything I ordered! 🤩 My Powerline print is amazing, and the Muppet character stickers are SO much fun! She’s an incredibly talented artist, and her unique vibe on classic characters are whimsical, creative, and full of personality. She’s also a freakin’ RIOT on Whatnot. 😂 I had such a great experience that I’ve already placed a second order of stickers with Chewy wearing Mickey Ears, a space puffin, and more Muppets—this time in vinyl! 💕✨ Thanks, Eva awesome customer service....BFF is going to love the keychain. Adorable stickers and prints! Talented artist with quality products and she is so fun during live shows! 💜 Super cute items and could always find something unique :) thank you!! Overall happy with my purchases! These are so cute and such good quality! Thanks for your review!❤️ Amazing artwork. It’s going in my budget binder Thanks for your review!❤️ Eva’s art work is so beautiful and I absolutely LOVE every single sticker and photo I purchased. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thanks so much for taking the time💕 Always love dealing with Critterosity - amazing art & artist Love love love this artist!!! it's always a great experience purchasing from Critterosity! Love the designs and colors!! Great quality!! Amazing artist Wonderful experience as always! I love it all! So cute and the quality is top notch! I am absolutely OBSESSED with my new prints from Critterosity!! I can’t stop looking at them with their displays of my favorite things and brings a whole other level of sunshine to my day! You are incredibly talented and I can’t wait to buy more! Thank you for sharing your art with us!! I love all of Critterosity's artwork! the table runner is so soft and adorable! outstanding! cant wait to order more amazing artwork ❤️🙏🏼 Can never go wrong with a Critterosity purchase! Ive loved every item Ive received! Thank You so much!!! Absolutely love the magnets 💜