Reviews (491)Nothing came in the mail except for a request that I pay postage and when I reached out to them they did not respond.I will not pay half the cards price for it.you never messaged me but i would be happy to provide a full refund between the order and the apparent postage No protection when shipping. Spent $400 and he used no bubble wrap or any protection on cards. 8 slabs ended up broken and when I asked for a refund he said he’s never had to do that before and doesn’t know how but in his past reviews the same exact thing has happened where he used no protection and people were asking for refunds. Now he’s not responding. Stay away from this guy unless you want all cards to be delivered broken. this is wild, i offered you a full refund and you said no 🤣… i protected it with a bubble mailer folded over and you bought damaged slabs that were disclosed in the stream and i STILL offered to refund you. i announced i am running all damaged slabs in one lot since their damaged and you asked for a refund on the $40 order and i said sure and you denied it. you spent $40. So excited they gave me this, I tried to buy a few cards but wasn’t able. They even sent me a personal message congratulating me on the DT givvy. I will definitely come backno problem! multi hundred $$ card! congrats! Packaged well, cards as advertised. Great Seller couldn’t recommend more. Love my cards, thank you!! Fast Shipping! Great Purchase! Crown these guys the kings! unbelievable card!! thrilled! Shipped in an envelope when i paid 5 bucks for shipping not acceptable Awesome card and seller!! They aren’t real rookie cards—little false advertising as you are saying rookie LeBron James the cards advertise his rookie year. Speedy delivery. Product received was product ordered. Overall pleased with purchase. Awesome thanks so very much. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐