Reviews (208)Love my cards if you looking for near mint good cards come to this stream you won’t be disappointed. Cards came in great condition, would buy from again 😁 Did not mention the damage to the cards. Said it was LP. I want to clarify that I have never received a message from you regarding this issue. If you just message me I’d love to get this sorted out for you.
Great show great seller fast shipping highly recommended Held my order back for me and put it up in a separate order on the shop when I could pay it. Great stream and overall great experience. Sick cards great prices awesome dude Card came in great condition and really appreciate the seller for working with me on price‼️ Thank you for the awesome cards! As per always! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🫶🏻 Thank you for all of my awesome cards! I appreciate you! 🙌🏻🙏🏻🫶🏻 Delivery was super quick and seller was very kind. Great cards awesome streamer will keep buying more good deals always come and check him out I appreciate you! Thank you for the awesome cards! 🙌🏻🙏🏻🫶🏻 Yo thanks brotha, fire stream as always Love the card thank you 🙏 Love the cards thank you so much Very straight forward and honest with condition of cards and prices. Easy to work with. Delivered extremely fast! Wonderful service, card is mint!!