Reviews (491)Beautiful seller! Great pieces thank you!! Beautiful seller! Great pieces thank you!! I cannot begin to express how much I love all the truly stunning vintage goodies I got!! 🥰 I'm genuinely elated and can't wait to wear them!! Thank you so much again!! 💕🫶🏼💕 Absolutely wonderful seller! Her curated collection of vintage pieces is beautiful, with so many unique and timeless finds. You can tell she has a great eye for quality and style. If you’re looking for special vintage treasures, I highly recommend checking out her shop! YAY I love my jacket and blouse! I’ve seriously been looking for a red satin jacket like this for ages! ❤️❤️ The smock and scarf bonuses were adorable and super appreciated. 🌼 I love my items 🥰 Always a great time at your shows!! 💙❣️🤍Thank you Allison💙You always have great stuff!! & Great shows❣️🤍❣️💙🙏😘 Really great piece. Delivered quickly. Thank you! Absolutely love this seller & her curation; you’ll always find amazing vintage pieces 🫶✨🦋
Love 💕
Thank you sooo much for the gift! I loved it!🖤✨🥲
Beautiful items! Fast shipping! Excellent in every way! Thanks! Love these pieces and so happy to catch you on live 🤩 Thank you for all the super cute items and an amazing show that you put on It was so exciting finding this seller’s show! I love my purchases so much!! My package arrived fast & in pristine condition. There were so many gorgeous items in the show too! The seller was so kind & thoughtful to include a personal note with my package 💕
❤️ TYSM!!!
I can’t stop smiling & I can’t wait to wear my new vintage pieces 🥰 Love my piece and always love this seller’s selection! Thank you! omg so beautiful in person! thank you for a piece ill treasure forever 💖💖💖 Love this seller! Very unique beautiful inventory! Items arrived so fast and packaged carefully! Cant wait to shop more shows 💖 Absolutely blown away with this fantastic coat and skirt! 100% recommended! Possibly the best bundle of vintage I've procured off this app thus far! Allison has impeccable taste! My new dress is fabulous!! So grateful I found your show!! Thank you so much again!! 💕 Thank you ❤️ I love my new dresses! This lace blouse is cute! Thanks 😊