Reviews (171)thank you so much you’re awesome. Will definitely buy from them again. As always I love 💕 love 💕 everything! Quality crystals at affordable prices!!!
beautiful items! 😍 thank you so much Different box opening this time but all the items were so pretty 😍 Absolutely amazing in love Packaged very well. Exactly as shown. Would gladly buy from this seller again. Thank you 😊 loved all my crystals and jewelry Love love love everything - as always packed with care and arrived super fast 💜 Thank you so much - beautiful items and beautiful crystals 💜 Absolutely amazing as always thank you so so much Such a beautiful box of crystals! Great quality, great prices, fast shipping!!!! Everything is perfect and beautiful! Thank you so much for all the giveaway items ❤️ love them all!! Fast shipping, great prices and excellent quality! Seller is an amazing person and I truly enjoy just chatting on lives. Love everything so much 🫶🏻 This one took a little longer to arrive as Canada post had a little hiccup but oh my gosh everything inside the package was so worth the wait! Absolutely beautiful 😍 As always packaged with care! Such lovely crystals! Thank you thank you 💜 Thank you Dipsi, I love everything I got. 🩷💖 Beautiful jade boat 💚 you always have such awesome pieces! Thanks again 🥰 Everything is so gorgeous and also the kids loved the added stickers 🫶🏻 thank you so much! As always I love opening these packages! So so so many goodies for me to add to my collection! 💜 💜 Beautiful crystals as usual 🥰 I’ve been spinning the cat since I got him hahah thanks again!