Reviews (292)thank you so much, I love them I love the nails and I love her even more! The best nail packager in the destasher game. Wraps everything so beautifully. Quick shipper. My givvy queen. Ty! Thank you so much love all of them good seller Never received but it was free so not going to complain. 🤪 Thank you!!Oh no! Really?!? Since it was a first class letter envelope, I dont get a tracking 😭😭 but I’d be more than happy to send you something else! Not a problem at all!! 💗 Love this seller! She has great nails, great prices and she's a great person! Not to mention her shows are hella fun! I got 2 shipments today and can't wait for my next one! 💜 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller, great purchase, and an all-around wonderful Whatnot experience—highly recommend! ❤️ Great seller I got so many beautiful nails I love them all!!! Ty ty 🥰🥰 STUNNING nails!!! Her shows are fun, she’s the sweetest and the quality of her nails is amazing! One of the best press on nail sellers on WN. I love all of the nail sets that I’ve received from Crystal. One of the best press on nail and clothing sellers on WN. I love all of the nail sets and clothing that I’ve received from Crystal 🥰 One of the best press on nail and clothing sellers on WN. I love all of the nail sets and other items that I’ve received from Crystal. One of the best press on nail sellers on WN. I love the nails that I received from Crystal. One of the best press on nail sellers on WN. I love the nails that I’ve received. One of the best clothing sellers on WN. I love everything that I get from Crystal, One of the best clothing sellers on WN. I love all of my clothes that I’ve receive from Crystal 💝💝 They popped off day two. Gens loss day 1 💜💜💜 this seller! Such fun shows 💗💗💗 One of my favorite sellers! For clothing and nails she’s my go ton ! Fast shipping and quick seller response. Always a fun time in Crystal’s shows 💖💜💖