Reviews (23)Quick Shipping and items were as described. I now have duplicates of this doll but this one has some different attributes. Was kept in great condition and delivered quickly. Love my items! Thanks Crystal! Excellent condition items A fabulous seller with amazing products . Five star rating. I can’t believe you’re in Greensboro. I’m in Charlotte. We’re neighbors. 🥰🩷 Thank you for my stitchs. Great show. Kind and amazing seller! She responds very fast to questions!! Thank you so much Perfectly packaged, loving my dolls! Thank you so much! Packaging was wonderful and everything was shipped quick! ugh the doll is so beautiful!! well packed! great price . thank you again she joined my doll nook last night Super friendly seller! Fast shipping! Item came as shown. 😁 First show, you did great! My two Rainbow high boys are adorable! Great prices and in great condition! I’ll be back! Thanks 💕