Reviews (327)Thankyou so much for the crystals and the little extras. The surprises gave me a smile to a shitty day. Valued seller
Lovely givvy and arrived quickly. Hi, thank you so much I felt really happy when i received the givvies, the cute charms and I love the bracelets really grateful 🙏 🙂 Thank you Steph, love my gift. Packaged arrived really quickly, well wrapped and all the crystals are high quality! amazing shop with the best customer service, highly recommend! ❤️ LOVE ❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My crystals are more than stunning! I love them. Thank you Steph for yet another amazing package!
The mystery boxes are fabulous! So glad you made them!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super cute and nicely made bracelet packaged very well thank you Thank you love the Squirrel, the followers givvy and extras really appreciate it 🙂 what can I say but wowzers. items are perfect. very well wrapped it was like opening a pass the parcel. love it. great seller fast delivery. will buy again perfectly packaged for transport, high quality product at great prices 👌 amazing as always! There is such a great variety of products available. So much so that you will find things you never knew you needed.
I usually don’t buy palms infact I’m not sure I ever have but this week there was one I just had to have !🤩 and let me tell you I would not dissapointed. It was Huge! Love every bit of it and I’m so so happy. Thank you so much 💜 amazing as always, 100% recommend 👌 The package was beautifully wrapped with a lot of attention and care. The stones and bracelet were so pretty, I couldn’t stop touching them 🥰 I was really happy with my purchases and givvy❣️Thank you very much. my purchase was stunning exactly what I thought and Steph is always generous with her freebie ❤️ Always beautiful crystals and specimens! omg thank you thank you I received my beautiful bracelets today and the free gift you sent is actually my favourite stone 🥹 I have her in a tree and a big slab hehe now I've got one to wear 🫶🏾, also packaged beautifully and delivered fast again thank you lovely x🤍 All of my purchases and extra gifts arrived securely and beautifully packed. Stephs service is amazing, highly recommend. fantastic, beautiful crystal and packaged extremely carefully 🤩