Reviews (18)Just got my order In yesterday. Thank you for the amazing items and goodies! I love the stickers! I look forward to my next order! My products came quickly and packaged well. Crystal is one of the most sweetest sellers on the app!Thank you Queen, I appreciate you! Hope you loved your goodies! 🤍 ✨ Thanks again for your awesome products and prices! Thank You again hun!!! Love the Revolution Highlighter & the GrandeDrama Intense Mascara so much! I’ll be back for more Bundling K‼️🌸🌺 Fantastic! Thanks so much for All the Variety you offered, & the prices were terrific! I’ll definitely return to your show to purchase again-highly recommend this Seller.
love all my goodies!! thank you!! 🥰 Crystal and her sweet girl had their very first show, and I was so glad I got to catch it! 💕 They had great items, amazing prices, and everything shipped out so quickly.
My order arrived perfectly, and I’m so happy with my goodies! Thank you both so much! 🥰 Don’t hesitate to stop by and support this sweet mother-daughter duo—I’m looking forward to watching them grow! ❤️