Reviews (307)Fantastic items, very very happy! I honestly love this seller so much. Such lovely rare items and such good pricing too. My only downside I have ever found is delivery can take some time, I ordered this September 9th, it came September 17th. Now if that doesn’t bother you then you’ve found yourself a real diamond seller here. And let me tell you.. the items are very much worth the wait. Will be back to order more soon 😁❤️ Another beautiful piece, thank you so much ❤️ Always carefully packaged items and cute extras too I can’t remember what was in this Coxy bundle but it was sure to be amazingly gorgeous and shiny crystals which were affordably priced and wonderfully wrapped. What a service from T-Bex 🦖❤️ Thank you so much ☺️ This gorgeous moon took me to the moon and back. Best Crystal seller around ☺️ Thank you so much. 🦖🙏 Bought 3 items and each one passed all my expectations. Fantastic quality and price, thank you 🙏 I am very fussy who I buy my crystals from but this lady has some lovely items so I decided to go for it.. so glad I did! Some really stunning pieces and I’m very happy about them! ☺️ thank you will be back for more soon! Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! The item, the seller, delivery, all of of it..... Amazing!! absolutely beautiful 🔥 fire quartz witch on skull. excellent price. packaged beautifully ty ❤️ 🫶 stunning items, thank you beautiful items and very well packed, thank you so much 🫶🫶🫶 xxx Perfect crystal.. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Will definitely buy from again. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely beautiful pink ammy slab thank you so much 💜🧡❤️ Absolutely gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous crystals. Thank you so much. And huge thank you for the extra xxxx Beautiful as always at bargain price. Thank you xxx stunning items, thank you Very quick delivery.
Lovely piece.
Great seller.
Thank you Absolutely stunning quality carving 🥰 Another amazing and unique order from Bex ! Love the choice of crystals and items , always speedy shipping and a nice free gift included . Bex is always so helpful and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you once again and see you soon 🔮🩷🫶😀 xxx Received my order it’s beautiful thanks 🤩