Reviews (865)So perfect and the cutest little stone package with lots of love and shipped very quickly. I could feel the love on this little Jedi. Great seller, always packaged well, beautiful products, great deals for quality items absolutely love Nic, her crystals and vibe are out of this world ✨️ Beautiful givey! Thanks so much! Products were fantastic! So happy with my purchase! Beautiful crystal, well packaged and shipped fast. Thank you!! I love my little heart palm and I gave it to my friend so we could have a twin one together ❤️ I really appreciate you. thank you so much for everything ❤️ Always the best stuff from Nic! Thank you! all great pieces as always! thank you so much for the beautiful heart and I'm sending you and your friend so much love ❤️ I absolutely love the heart, its perfect in every single way. i also had so much fun in your room with my brother! thank you for being so kind 💕 thank you for my goodies.... I got 2 giraffes and was sent 1 lama instead. No big deal. My new buddhas are awesome thank you Tysm for the freebie! new to the lives but will be checking in more often. Great seller alot beautiful crystals. Fast shipping. Love my goodies. Fast delivery and great packaging! The crystal was packaged very well. It has a chip on the bottom of it. It had to be there before it was shipped. It cost more to ship than it did to buy it.