Reviews (965)Beautiful Jadeite Flower Pendants 🌸😍✨️ absolutely gorgeous, quality pieces at affordable prices. amazing customer service and always a great shopping experience! items are always wrapped securely & shipped quickly. highly recommend! Great seller and thank you for the surprise in my package! Tiffany is super nice! Tiffany is great! Super nice and a super generous Seller! Has some good stuff and a little bit of everything.
thank you for the givvy!!! love it!! Love all of my goodies!! Tiff Tiff has been there for me more than some of my friends that are right down the street!! She has a heart of gold with the most loving spirit about her!! Thank you for everything you do for me and for the customers!! We all love you!!! ❤️🥰🪷🪬 always gorgeous quality pieces at affordable prices. quick shipping & the best customer service around. tysm for the givvy!! so sparkly!! I love it! Thank you for the pretty givy 🙏✨️ Wow! I am always amazed what I ordered from you and I am wearing the ruyi with red string bracelet and the money wallet paper I put it to my cellphone goodluck and tysm. gorgeous pieces sold at affordable prices, packaged securely & shipped quickly. thank you for the givvy!! so pretty!! tysm!! I received my items and I love them so much!!
highly recommend this seller not only for her amazing pieces and prices but for the great vibes in her show and her kindness! Wow! I got all I ordered from you today, I loved it and tysm Thank you again as always great great great 😊 Gorgeous, high quality affordable pieces shipped quickly. always the very best customer service!! highly recommend!! love! thank you so much 😊 I'm in love w all my new pieces!! Obsessed with Sugar Mama ❤️!! Always great quality pieces at amazing prices, shipped out quickly! Thank You So Much!! Everything Came In Perfect As Always! Fast Shipping As Well, A Special Thank You For The Extra! That Was Such A Treat! 🫶🏼💖😊🥰 Love love love ❤️❤️❤️ I have to tell you. She always thank you, Miss. Robinson and tell me to tell you hey and bye and told them to behave and Don’t think you are wrong regarding about anything bye you are everyone!!! So thank you!!!!! Wonderful jewelry. From a wonderful person. You're too kind!!!Thank you!