Reviews (115)So excited with my latest purchase. Beautiful jewelry pieces to add to my collection. See you soon for amazing deals. Nice condition at a good price. That shipping. Love the earrings and snoopy purse!!! Thank you! 🩷 Couldn’t resist grabbing another 3 pieces of gorgeous jewelry at an absolute steal. Packed nicely & got here in a flash. TY Beautiful jewelry and well packaged Thanks for the cool stuff! Great seller, Crystle is amazing! & I love the lives. Always entertaining & very interactive! Beautiful pieces of jewelry. Fast shipping. TY What a phenomenal seller.
Great pricing and fast shipping!! Love my new coach bag! Great deals and fast shipping! Will always shop here 💗 Not happy, Items missing from my order.😞Please let me know what was missing. I packed everything myself. You had only ordered a couple items, but if something was missing, I will gladly replace it. Love all my items. Fast shipping, thank you. Great item, I really liked 💜 Awesome seller! Highly recommended! First time buyer. Cute Coach/Tory jewelry. Good packaging- fast shipping. Will be back for more. TY Great purchases! Thank you 😊 Great items and great prices. Thank you so much! Loved everything!! 🩷🩷