Reviews (50)thank you so much! especially the extra thank you squishy ♥️ Love love love everything purchased. Great prices and variety. Package came very carefully wrapped which I do so appreciate. Seller is AMAZING!! Thank you!! Absolutely wonderful seller! They packed my item incredibly well it was carefully bubble wrapped and placed securely in a box, so I could tell they really took the time to make sure it arrived safely. They were also very kind and accepted my negotiated offer for a lower price. Great communication, great packaging, and a great experience overall. I would definitely buy from them again!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller and items packaged perfectly! Will definitely order again! Thank you :) packaged with care and quick delivery. thank you. Everything arrived quickly and as described Packed very well. Very fast shipping Great seller! Super quick shipping and super fair prices! wonderful, sweet seller with fast shipping. thank you for the freebies, they will go into my daughters stockings on Christmas!!!! I will purchase again! Such a great seller! Quick to respond, very kind, and has great deals + givvys!!! Definitely recommend!!! Got this so fast. within 3 days of buying. very happy about that!!Yay! Glad you got your goodies! Thank you again for your purchase and review!! Super quick shipping and arrived in perfect condition!Yay! Thank you so much for your purchase and review!! Awesome!!! Great product and fast shipping!
Thank you so much for your review! Appreciate it so much!! 😊