Reviews (107)Fantastically packaged and shipped fast!Thank you so much for your support girly ❤️❤️❤️ Truly an amazing seller not only did she recommend an amazing perfume to me she gave it to me for an amazing price your truly are the best cat :) I’ll support you any day 🫶Thank you so much sweetheart, I’m so glad you love the Goddess!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you, my love! I can't say enough about you and your awesome funny show! love being your mod! always fast shipping and packaged well! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕Thank you my lovie ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Girlie hooked me up ;D
everything came packaged securely and as expected - thank you girl!Of course!! Thank you so much ❤️ As always, 5 stars! Absolutely love you and the show. I love my perfumes and extra goodies! super fast shipping and packaged well! awesome prices! ❤️😊Best moderator ever! Thank you my love ❤️❤️ Beautiful & authentic fragrancesThank you so much for your support! ❤️ Love all my perfumes! ❤️ Great prices, great personality, and such a fun seller to shop with. Thank you so much! Can’t wait to shop with you again! 🥰Thank you so much my girl! Hope to see you in the next show ❤️ Great seller. Beautiful sound, and lots of fun in chat!! Products are on point. Thank you so much for your support David, I hope you and your family love the goodies! I never received the perfume. I contacted you to let you know about the situation, but I never received a response. The tracking information says that the package was delivered, but that is not true because I never received it. I would appreciate it if you could look into what happened and provide me with a solution.Luisa, you asked me to cancel a shipment that was already sent out and understood that I was unable to do so. This item was delivered over two weeks ago and you never reached out aside from requesting the cancellation, including a photo of your bank statement.
Please be a better person. This is my small business and you got a great deal. Please bid responsibly rather than taking it out on the seller. Amazing products!!! Great prices!! Fun host!! Fast shipping!! Thank you so much Leslie! 💖 "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! Thank you, thank you, thank you! awesome seller and great show! prices are low and super fast shipping! 💕☺️ "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! Also thank you for my free giveaway My wife was so happy to get all these Kayali’s 😭😭Thank you so much!! Yay I’m so glad! I hope you enjoy the men’s sample I included for you as well :) Thank you so much, my friend! love my perfume! fun show, awesome seller and great prices! super fast shipping! 💕😊🤗 I bought this summer a month ago. I’m just now getting it.I’m sorry you experienced a long wait time! Unfortunately shipments are out of my control once I leave them with the post office. "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! "So happy with my purchase! The items are fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller!