Reviews (42)I was kept informed of my package being ready for shipment, then when it was shipped and when it was expected for delivery! I love the scent of this perfume, I will be purchasing it in the near future!Thank you so much, Sherri!
We truly appreciate your support and your wonderful review. 🙏🏾❤️ Excellent selection of niche samples !Thank you so much, Lori!
We truly appreciate your support and your wonderful review. This seller is amazing! Great selection. Will continue to do business here! Thank you so much, James!
I truly appreciate your support and this soul-lifting review. It means a lot to me 🙏🏾 easy purchase great sellerThank you so much, Richard!
We truly appreciate your support and your wonderful review. Welcome to the Cubes Scent family! 🙏🏾❤️ Not authentic, waste of 20 dollars Thanks, Chris. We do not sell counterfeit products at CubesScent. I would have appreciated you contacting us or Whatnot before leaving a review that could harm our small business. We stand firmly behind the authenticity of our products. Thank you. Speedy shipping as always. Great seller to do business with Thank you so much, Brandon!
We truly appreciate your support and your wonderful review. Welcome to the Cubes Scent family! ❤️🙏🏾 will definitely do business with this man he made sure to have the bottles I like I must have bought four or five already top colognes. Thank you so much, Tino!
I truly appreciate your unending support and the wonderful review. I gat you, my brother 🙏🏾❤️ exactly what i ordered. Fast delivery. love itThank you so much, Angie! ❤️ We truly appreciate your support and your wonderful review. Welcome to the Cubes Scent family! 🙏🏽 From niche to designer I find it all here. Thank you!! 🙏🏻 love all my PDMs!!Thank you so much, Michelle! ❤️ We truly appreciate your support and your wonderful review. Welcome to the Cubes Scent family! 🙏🏽 Thank you You are welcome. I appreciate your support 🙏🏾 Fabulous thank you!Thanks, Gigi. I appreciate the review and your support.
🙏🏾 Great seller and products!! Super fast shipping too!Thanks Michelle. I appreciate the review and your support. 🙏🏾 wow wow wow! Totally glad I made my purchase with this seller. I wasn't expecting this to come so fast! I ordered it on like a Thursday and was not sure it would be here in time for my mom's birthday event, and much to my surprise it came a day before. 🙂 Thank you so much. Highly recommend the seller. Beautifully and carefully packaged. Will be back for moreThanks Chunnie. I appreciate the review and your support.
Once again, Happy Birthday to Mom🎉 bottle all scratched Your satisfaction is a top priority at Cubesscent. I did not expect this review, given that I gave you a great deal, showed you the product, and shipped it in less than 24 hours.
I’ve sent you an email - Kindly return the item and you will be refunded every penny spent. I usually don't take a chance on sellers that don't have any reviews because they might be new and sometimes maybe not trustworthy but I am absolutely 100% satisfied with this seller. shipping was incredibly fast and my bottle was legit and I was having a hard time finding this particular fragrance on the platform. Great deal, great shipping, and I will definitely be back to shop some more. thank you very much for your business and I hope more people will shop with you! 💪🏽💪🏽🫶🏽Thank you for your support. I appreciate the review🙏🏾 shipping and price was fantastic. Thanks so muchThank you for your support. I appreciate the review🙏🏾