Reviews (25)So excited to try all of these teas! I opened up and brewed the Rice Oolong immediately— I’ve never had an oolong like this, and love it! The ancient Snow Black is SO lovely! I’m amazed by how fast everything shipped, too! Thank you! A heartfelt thank you for the wonderful service. The packaging was secure and intentional, which I truly appreciate as it keeps the delicate notes of the tea intact. Everything arrived much sooner than expected! I can’t wait to sit down, brew these three varieties, and really appreciate the craftsmanship behind them. It’s a pleasure supporting a shop that cares as much about the details as I do. Thank you again Cultivatetastetea! Highly recommend!!
always a pleasure! thank you! Very high-quality tea shipped very fast. Enjoyed it with local honey. The tea is amazing! I’m also grateful for the fast shipping amazing products and I like the way drinking out of this tea cup feels! amazing vibes💚 Cant wait to try these! Thank you. Excellent teas from Jennifer and Cultivate Taste Tea!! Love the variety and quality of teas that she sells! so grateful! thank you very much Can’t rate yet. Nothing to put it in to steep. As described and enjoying....ty really enjoyed the show and the Duck shit oolong is really good ! 👍 🦆💩 thank you so much. my family is loving the tea!