Reviews (272)Thank you so much for my cards! Happy with purchase and had a great time says 1 day ship time but took over 3 weeks maybe even a month to reach me 🫤, card was great and came in amazing condition though!So sorry about the delay, USPS has been notoriously terrible with envelopes lately. I’m glad it found its way to you and you’re satisfied. Thanks for your support! Perfection. Always. Amazing. You’re a stud. As always thanks for the dope cards Card received in great condition, thank you! Great cards! Great packaging! Thank you!! Cool mix of cards! Shipping and packaging were fantastic!!! fast shipping great deals thank you I buy cards. I thank you. awesome seller fast shipping and cards well packaged. Will definitely buy from again! A+++. I would give 6 stars if I could great show and cards. thank you Nice seller with a fun stream! Quick shipping and items were exactly as described ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller! Dude hooked me up with a bunch of extra!! 5 outta 5 on everything! I'm very happy with my card. I will be back 😁