Reviews (155)Great cards. Fast shipping
Thanks Follow this guy, good guy and nice Cards. 👍 Always a great show thanks Absolutely incredible products with fast shipping!! Great stuff at this shop and great to deal with. Looking forward to coming back and buying some stuff to add to my PC! Amazing seller. Always 5 stars. An asset to the hobby Thank you again brother the realest💯💯 Thank You 🙏 Absolutely sir thank you 🙏🏻 This seller is an absolute asset to whatnot and the card hobby all together. He is the glue that holds this entity together. Cunleo actually cares more about your satisfaction and the hobby more than money and he has proved it many times. Especially this last round of orders. There is not a better streamer on this app. I recommend him to anybody and everyone I can. Absolutely 5 Stars. You’re a legend bro I appreciate you so much ! Great cards! Perfect condition, well packaged, and fast shipping. Seller is awesome — will definitely buy again! Highly recommend.
Much appreciated!!!Thank you so much appreciate you!! Excellent show Shipping was fast. Overall everything went great Thank you! Thank you awesome cards!!!