Reviews (1,505)Arrived fast and perfect condition. Look forward to reading I am completely in love with this antique Animal Rainy Day Scrap Book from 1913. The vintage illustrations, photographs, and layout are just breathtakingly charming. It is such a wonderful piece of history to hold, filled with classic pictures and details of animals from over a century ago. The seller shipped it quickly and it arrived safely packaged and in wonderful vintage condition. A truly special find for any collector of antique ephemera or animal history! Amazing books and quick shipping! Love them. Great items packed wonderfully great find! super happy with my purchase! 🩷 WOW! This quilt is a stunner! Exactly as described, shipped very fast and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much Curatedandupgraded. Will shop again🩷 Absolutely beautiful butter pat Beautiful and packaged very well. everything arrived and I love my purchases! Arrived in perfect condition thank you very much thank.you.for.the.wondful givvy. recipes Love it all!! Will definitely shop again Love love this seller!! Awesome vintage textiles💚🩷❤️💛💙🧡 Love the Halloween kitchen towels. Awesome seller! Super happy with my purchases! Cute cross stitch magazine that has a couple of patterns I want to make.