Reviews (2,044)The top is a little short waisted with the pants but I can wear shirt with jeans and pants with a longer shirt
Hey! I’m so sorry that the shirt was a little short. I always have my mod post measurements by request so I definitely could’ve measured they New in bag zenana set for you. Unfortunately it’s hard to please everyone since we all have different beautiful bodies. When you stop by next time I’ll be more than happy to measure the items to ensure you have a 5 star experience and hope next time you reach out to see if I can make it right. Have a great day! ⛸️✨ Thank you!You’re so welcome !! Hope to see you on my next ⛸️⛸️💜 Zenana perfection. You just can not go wrong! Love Amanda! Yes Zenana is IT!! Thank you so much for shopping with me!! Appreciate you!! ⛸️⛸️💜 I’m loving everything!!!Always wonderful to hear !! Appreciate always ⛸️⛸️💜 Received my givvy So good to hear !! Hope you stop in again soon!! ⛸️⛸️💜 Buying from Amanda is guaranteed happiness delivered to your door. The quality is always there and Amanda is a sweetheart too!Thank you for the kind words!! Appreciate you coming in my shows!! ⛸️⛸️💜 Very good quality!! Fast shipping!So great to hear!! Thank you for choosing to shop with me !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Excellent customer service 🫶 quick shipping. five star seller Thank youThank you so much !! Always try my best to ship out as fast as possible!! See you on my next !! ⛸️⛸️💜 I am going to love these sets!!!I’m so pleased you are!! Always appreciate you stopping by in my shows!! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you Amanda for the beautiful items You’re so welcome !! Hope to see you on my next !!⛸️⛸️💜 This seller always delivers quality items and professional and courteous service every time.Thank you so much for this nice review!! Appreciate you shopping with me!! ⛸️⛸️💜 Love how she doubled bag the package and the fast delivery! VERY sweet girl
Thank you so much !! Try to ship out packages as soon as possible because I know it’s important . Thank you so much for shopping with me!! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you ! Received the cutest magnet with this cute girlie on it!! My fam loves it & my oldest daughter wants a plushie of that girl 😆. Thank you for always supporting and being there. Let’s figure out how to get your girl that plushie 😆. See you at the next live! 🥰⛸️ Very good product!So good to hear!! Thank you for stopping by ! Hope to see you on my next !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you for the givey You’re so welcome! Thank you for stopping by!! ⛸️⛸️💜 Both of these pieces fit great! And now I’ve taken the measurements so I will know what I need when I purchase from you. Because I’m gonna keep purchasing lolThat’s wonderful to hear !! Thank you always for choosing to shop with me and support the kimono queen !! See you on the next ⛸️⛸️💜 Love the purple sweatshirt. It’s so cute. Fast shipping. Thank you 💜💜💜So happy you loved the purple sweatshirt !! Appreciate you choosing to shop with me !! See you on my next !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you!!You’re welcome !! Thank you for stopping by in my show !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you You’re so welcome!! Thank you for stopping by !! ⛸️⛸️💜 awesome seller thank you Thank you so much!! I appreciate that !! Hope to see you on my next !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you so much for the wonderful givy.You’re so welcome!! Thank you for stopping in my show !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thank you for the magnet!You’re so welcome! Hope to see you on my next !! ⛸️⛸️💜 Love my Curvy Lovey shirt and my magnet!So pleased you love your top!! It’s always a nice vibe when you come in and support with your infamous clapping!! Love it ! ⛸️⛸️💜 Thanks for the givvy!You’re so welcome!! Hope you can stop in again soon!! ⛸️⛸️💜