Reviews (566)Kira, thank you sooo much! The “not so mystery” is so special to me. Thank you for making this a great experience Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much ✨️ 💓 Thank you very much for the great giveaway 😀 😊 ☺️ 🙂 👍 Kira was absolutely amazing! 💕 She hosted such a wonderful fundraiser while also offering an incredible selection of items. I absolutely love my Prada pieces and couldn’t be happier with my purchase! This was my first purchase from Kira, and I’m already looking forward to coming back for more. Thank you for such a great experience! 🥰✨Thank you so much for supporting and that you love your items! 💛 I wanna say. BEST SHOW EVERRRR . THEM FIREMEN 👌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I HOPE THERES ANOTHER FUNDRAISER AGIAN😆🎊🎊❤️❤️❤️ aside from that Thankyou so much for the extremely kind gift . Wonderful host with the most amazing and unique pieces !!!Thank you for your review and for supporting . We do these once a year but who knows ! LOL 💛 Ty so very much for my free jewlery piece was excited to see it’s diamonds also enjoyed the firefighters live was wondering if you can do a live like that again Thank you so much for being at this show ! And let’s see if I can get these guys to do another one before the yearly again! LOL …. Wow, super great seller! I definitely wasn’t expecting the gorgeous giveaway I won. I meant who gives away sterling silver earrings that are in brand new condition! They’re beautiful! Can’t wait to wear them. Thank you so very much! Glad you love them and thank you for hanging out with us . 💛 Such a fun beautiful item! Also highly entertaining show and awesome that you did something for a firefighter group. Glad to be a supporter thank you!! I am so happy that I landed on your show, especially for such an amazing cause. I had so much fun. thank you for the givvy, the jewelry is beautiful. I'm going to give the calendar to my mom for Xmas. she will love it (don't worry she's not like Darren's mom 😂🤣😂🤣) The firemen were such good sports & they all did such an awesome job showing the bags!!! AHAHAHA ! Amazing review I love it! 🥰 your support means more than you will ever know . Thank you for the beautiful bag
Hope the firemen made good
money omg your show was awesome! So much fun and thank you for the generous giveaway I love it 💕 Cute chain! Fun show! Thank you for the givvy! Thank you Kira for my dream Chanel bag. Also for sharing the amazing firefighters in your town. You certainly are a blessing to them & to me!! Love ya Girl!!🩷❤️💙💚 Great show Kira and Miri! Sorry I had to leave for work . I hear I missed a lot of McQueen. 🥹please make sure Miri gets the sweatshirt I gifted her when it arrives! Thanks again and thanks for the GG givvy Keychain ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ OMG I absolutely love. Thank you so much. That was an amazing show and so much fun with the firefighters and what an amazing cause you were donating too. You are a Saint. Thank you for being with us … I’m just the host .. everything else was you guys and I’m so glad the whatnot community showed up for these guys . 💛 Love my Loub mirror and that Monster !!!!!! Ommggggg ❤️❤️ The perfect Chanel bundle!!! I absolutely love the Chanel necklace, it's perfect, unique, and I will always have. I was lucky enough to win a black Chanel handbag! It's the perfect size to grab and go. Thank you so much Kira!! My favorite seller on WN! Wowsa wowsa!!!! Everything is perfect! 😉💕 Amazing Balenciaga wallet! Quick shipping and packaged well. And love the CBK dust bag! Thank you! thank you so much for the earrings giveaway Love this!! Supports a fantastic cause and the captions and poses made me chuckle. Amazing, as usual Kira!! 😊 Absolutely stunning Bracelet!!