Reviews (189)All my pieces are so nice! Thank you!! Love the kimono and the givvy I won! Lauren always has the most amazing items and her shows are so fun! Everything is 10/10 yet again!!! I've officially entered the caftan phase of my life, thanks to Lauren. Cute items and fast shipping! Thank you! 😊 everything curated by krass comes wonderfully packaged and in terrific condition. I love my peridot Everything was in great condition and arrived so quickly! Thank you!!! Great finds!! I washed my items and wore one of them the same day it arrived! Lauren's shop is so well curated and her shows are fun! Lauren! Everything is so good! Shipping was crazy fast. I’m so excited to have these pieces in my wardrobe. It was my first time buying anything on whatnot and this live was the easiest and not overstimulating like some other lives. The dress fit! So so cute and definitely will be back. Thanks for the cute packaging! Absolutely in love with this Mumu 💙💙💙💙
Thank you A++ Everything was fantastic, thanks for all of the awesome animal prints!!! GIRL. These dresses popped off. Thank you Queen and happy birthday!!!! Fabulous kimono! So witchy and wonderful for this time of year. Curatedbykrass knocks it out of the park again! Every time I purchase from curatedbykrass, it's a perfect fit! Her ability to measure and size things up accurately is astounding. Her shows are wonderful and I love the message that Lauren brings to the world about body image, plus size girlies, and being your fabulous self every day. Thank you, Lauren, for the wonderful shows. My most recent green crochet top is adorable. And my favorite get from you in the past few weeks has got to be the black with silver embroidery witchy kimono. You know, my style, you know my flare. Keep doing it, girl! Love everything and cute note. Thank you 💜☺️ Love the dress, it’s in excellent condition, and Lauren is such a fun seller. I’ll be back for more! omg I love this dress! it fits perfect! Thank you! STUNNING!!! This Glinda fairy dress is freaking amazing. I love love love it! Lauren never disappoints! Pieces shipped fast and were exactly as described, even nicer in person! Shipping is great and every item i receive is amazing!