Reviews (816)Amazing Battle of the Best Giveaway! Gorgeous bag and such an incredible bundle of goodies! Thank you so much! 💚 The sweetest seller! I love my items Izzy is just amazing and always fire items 🩷 Thank you for the giveaway. The dress is beautiful 😍 the prettiest red! I still can’t believe the fabulous deal thank you so much! 💕🎀 Fabulous seller!! Thank you so much!!!😊 Great deal and good quality! Amazing swimwear items. Packed with care in great packaging. Appreciate the excellent buying experience. Seriously the best happy mail from the one and only, IZZY! It’s so nice to see you back and once again tempting my swiper with too good of deals to pass up. Also, the Givvy…THANK YOU! I’m already trying to Google how to do dip nails 😂 Hoping your summer hiatus is shorter this next time around 😜 Great items for amazing prices! Best kept secret. This seller never disappoints, she brings the goods, labels, brand, incredible value at amazing prices.