Reviews (274)Loved my tops. Thanks for the great show, service, and products. So happy with my purchase and great prices! Love love love my dress and the Givey was great. Thank you so much love love love!! so soft. order arrived quickly Awesome seller and quick shipping! Thank you for the socks! Love this seller! Everything was amazing and will definitely be going to her next show. Loved my buyers givvy too. ❤️❤️❤️ 100/100 Thank you for all of the great items! Scuba hoodie is great, and a little gift of bracelet and socks were added for first time purchase. So sweet Great quality items, exactly as described! Love my items and the host was great💗 Luv it!! Thank you so much! Very fast shipping and items as presented! All the items I have ordered are as described and so cute! Shipped and arrived FAST!!!! Everything was brand new and in PERFECT condition! Excellent pieces and quick delivery as always! Love everything! Thank you!! 😊 Everything was packaged so well! Shipping was fast, and accurate. They also threw in the cutest earrings, which I totally was not expecting. Thank you so much!! Thank you for the items and the fast support! 🩷Thank you so much! You are very kind and extremely understanding. I wish we could rate our customers because I would definitely give you 5 stars as well.