Reviews (27,891)I didn’t get the correct order please help all was good except 1 item that spilled out. it was dusting powder that should have been taped down for delivery. half of container was gone. all other items was perfect Got here on time no complaints Great price ir smells amazing! it was such a fun show and so different than all the other onces I have watched! this shop is SO amazing. they get new products every now and again, they run things quickly and efficiently. their hosts are such sweethearts. i love this shop sm. and this perfume is PERFECTLY what i wanted.
Love the smell and fast shipping exactly what I ordered. took a minute to get to me tho but worth the wait. Smaller then I thought
Tiny
got what I wanted no complaints thank you Thank you for the free givvy ! Thanks for the giveaway!!!! smells great and was unopened if it looks shady, it probably is, and it was.. the minis are laughable and have no smell, neither did the ck bigger bottle with the "pop top". like they are filled with a "watered down something". Buyer beware. won't be going there again. Thank you for my Travel Spray Perfume. Arrived in a perfectly good condition.