Reviews (790)Always the best and cutest nails!🖤
One of the dopest pairs of celestial nails I have gotten! And yes I paid the shipping for one pair of nails. But I will be purchasing more. Xoxo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ always fun always on point tysm my friend ♥️ Great nails, amazing prices, fast shipping. Will be returning for more. Love all my nails 💅🏽 Thank you ☺️ ❤️ i absolutely love these nails! thank you so so much! beautiful nails delivery was on time .thank you More amazing nails!! Love this show and the host.....just an amazing person!! Great quality and fast shipping!! ❤️❤️ Beautiful nails & great seller!A++ Extremely quick shipping and the nails are beautiful!!!! Thank you!! Love them so much and a good price tysm ! Most fun raid train, stellar nails and ladies. Thank You! 💖 Absolutely Gorgeous!
These nails are absolutely STUNNING! 😍 The attention to detail is amazing, and they look even better in person. I’m obsessed and will definitely be ordering again! Fast Shipping. Nails arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Wonderful Customer Service! A+++ Seller!
I love the little gift that came with my first purchase!! More amazing nails!!. Great quality and fast shipping. Will definatly be purchasing more.....love ya girl.....so glad your back!! ❤️❤️