Reviews (23)I’m sooooo in love with these dresses!!! Girl I’m so happy I found you!!! 😍😍 Absolutely loved alllllll of my items. Thank you so much! Can’t wait to shop with you more thank you so much amazingly fast shipping, great prices and products! cant wait to shop againThanks for purchasing from me..appreciate your business :-) If I could give this seller 100 stars, I would. I've been buying items on Whatnot for over 3 years and this was the best wrapped package I have ever received. They went above and beyond to ensure all of my fragile items arrived in one piece. Don't hesitate to buy fragile items from this seller, they know what they are doing! THANK YOU!I’m glad everything arrived in perfect condition for you! Thanks for checking us out. Great items! Packed well and fast shipping 😊 great packaging thanks so much Thanks so much for your order. Well packed. Everything arrived safely. Thank you.
Thanks for the orders. Appreciate you checking us out. Absolutely amazing Thanks for the support. :-) packaged perfectly and very fast shipping! would purchase from again! Thanks for the orders and the kind words.