Reviews (6,400)5 star seller! Highly recommended!!! Glad you are back! Great shows and seller. Responsive, very happy with givy!
Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered. Perfect! Super fast shipping! amazing givvy! thanks so much! love his feed. hes a good dude Amazing streamer Tap Inn!!!
Everything I received was brand new with the tags, If you like nike you should definitely bookmark his shows bc everything i seen was fire. And thanks for the giveaway it was also brand new with tags. Ill be back soon to get more Hands down one of the top sellers!! My son love the Nike brand shirt !!! 10 stars no doubt
Shoes are in excellent condition Great quality and prices! Appreciate the Jordan’s givy bro and sent my size too! Thank you! so glad youre coming back, curt Hope to see more of you Curt! thank you so much brother for hooking me up with those Hoka Appreciate the variety of sizes! Not just all big sizes. This is what you usually see, the things that can’t be sold. I appreciate it and the fast shipping!! 🫶🏻