Reviews (170)Thank you for being responsible Thanks so much for your purchase. Hope to see you again soon. I just received my package today and I love my purchases and I love my capris and the seller will order again So happy that you were pleased with everything. Hope to see again soon. This dress is absolutely beautiful! The quality exceeded my expectations, the fit is perfect, and it’s even prettier in person. It’s comfortable, flattering, and made with great attention to detail. I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to wear it. Highly recommend!Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I hope to see you again soon 💗 Always great stuff from this seller. It’s like I am buying new stuff. Love seeing you in the show. 💗 Repeat buyer she is great Thank you so much! I'm very happy with my purchase! Beautiful top. Just as expected. Thanks so much - will return💞So happy you’re pleased. I hope to see you again. perfect 😍😍😍😍Always a pleasure. See you soon. ❤️ Absolutely love everything. Shipped with care. Will purchase again. Yayyyyy. Thanks for your purchase. Hope to see you again. Happy with purchase. Fast shipping. Packaged wellAwesome. Thanks for your business. ❤️ As described. Packaged well fast shipping. Happy with purchase
As described. Fast shipping. Clean. Pleased with my purchase Dresses are great. Love all three of them. Yayyyyy. Hope to see you again soon. As described. Fit to my size. Fast ship Continues to be one of my favorite sellers! Classy, quality items!Awwwwww. Thanks so much for this review. Love having you at my shows. I love everything I buy from this shop! Thank you!Awwwww. So glad you like everything. Thank you so much. Love when you come to my shows. Hope to see you again soon. I received my o package today and the top is so very pretty and it fits perfectly. Thank you so much.Yayyyy. Awesome-Sauce. Hope to see you again soon. Exactly as described, very soft denim. Loved what I have gotten and the showSo glad. Hope to see you again soon. Happy with my purchasesThanks for the review. Hope to see you again soon. I love everything! It’s so beautiful. She is my favorite seller on Whatnot for plus size clothes. All of her pieces are good quality and so classy. I love her style!Thanks so much for your kind words. Thanks for coming to my shows. See you next time. Enjoy. such cute dresses, thank you so much🥰Thanks for coming to my show. O hope to see you again. 2nd time purchasing and again everything was greatYayyyy. So glad you like everything. Hope to see you again. Great findThanks for the great review. Cute stuff fit greatThanks for your purchase. I hope to see you again. Enjoy everything.