Reviews (3,908)Packaged amazingly well! Fast shipping! Will buy from again.
Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, Great Packaging 5 Stars +++++ I love these sellers this is the best mom and daughter team. I buy for them a lot we always have the right stuff the good stuff they know how to pick the units. Wonderful items and great packaging! Love these sellers! They source an amazing variety of very cool stuff! One of my newer favorite sellers! Thanks! A+ Best in every way possible. Curvy (Sam) & Jacqie are amazing people!! Awesome items, fast & secure shipping, and lots of entertainment in their shows. Love y'all! One of my favorite on this app. Sam and her mom are the most genuine and kind people. I would trust them with my life. Thank you for my gift card, very generous and much appreciated. Love their shows. Great items. I enjoy the live unboxing. If you're not following and bookmarking their shows I don't know what you're doing with your life!! I love the sticker!! She’s going in my journal. Thank you for the givvy! I appreciate you! 🤗 another great swatch watch...thanks! It is a Joy to Go to Miss Curvy and Mama Shows Funny stories Great Show Always Good Packing and fast shipping always!