Reviews (31)Awesome seller/host, very knowledgeable. Very well packaged. Gorgeous plants. Very happy with my plants! Large starters, arrived in KS in good shape and healthy. Thank you for the extras! I appreciate the cute sticker labels for the plants I can use when I replant them. Loved the QR code to the website as well. Will buy again. Everything arrived great. Many thank you for the extras. a little smaller than what I expected. but I'll check y'all out again. have a blessed day Great looking plants! Will order from this seller again!!! So very happy with the outcome! Got more than expected packed with love! A++ Everything arrive beautifully packaged. Plants are healthy This does not even deserve a 1. I wish I could send a picture. The Plant is DEAD! Not just droopy. I,m talking Brown dried up like it was Dried parsley or basil to cook with. It was beautiful in the picture when bidding. Very disappointed! Items shipped quickly 10 items in two boxes. All packaged well and delivered fast Quick delivery packaged safely and responded quickly when I was asking more info on care. I will buy from this seller again. Purchased 10 items in my first order Awesome seller/host. Very knowledgeable. He is so knowledgeable about what these cuttings are and how to plant and take care of them!! Great host very knowledgeable. Fast shipping. Great seller! Everything arrived quickly and in great condition. Very happy with the purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again! Beautiful plants, beautifully packaged
Even came with little surprises 😁 Love my starter, so excited to watch her grow! Great host, very knowledgeable, great show, quick shipping. I will be back. Was very surprised by the delivery.
Such cute packaging and fun little surprises.
Can’t wait to see what’s in the next one.