Reviews (533)such good prices! tysm for my pcs :) I bought about 9 cards and most of them came with no damage and perfect! Unfortunately one of the cards was severely damaged I understand things happen tho. I love everything and would buy from again! <3 Perfect 👌 Everything came in great condition thanks great seller and good packaging, tysm!
This was an amazing Sonny experience! I got some great deals! Sending her a tip right now because she deserves it! great prices and packaging Well package and product in good conditions. Thank you Thank you for the amazing deal on chicken sandwich and the red bunny Sonny! They were packaged super safe and shipped extremely fast and the seller is very nice and very responsive to any questions you may have! I absolutely recommend buying from here. I love my red rabbit so much and he’s perfect for my bunny army! Thank you again! My daughters love everything they received. Thank you so much🩷🩷 thank you sooooo much!!! everything arrived safely 🫶🏼 tysm for all the seungkwans!! Simply amazing!!! Thank you so much for these wonderful cards and deals :) Everything came in perfect condition and wasn’t even missing one thing with such a big order. I also appreciate the freebies, my teenage daughter was stoked about it! I’ll definitely be back! Perfect ❤️ Everything came in great condition thank you First time buyer and will definitely be returning! Came quickly and was packaged great! Tysm!! Love my cute Sonny and outfit 🩷 Love my first Easter Sonnys! Thanks for the great vibes during your shows. 🩷 awesome givey and love my sonny thank you! Packaging is a 10/10 as always- love Maria! Tysm queen I purchased an unrefined mercy Merry Christmas cake from this seller and words can’t explain how much I love him! I had never seen the Sonny before and I was delighted to add him to my collection. Thank you!