Reviews (395)Love the Mortal Kombat plush. Shipped quick and safely! Such a sweet seller! My items always arrive safe and in perfect condition! Thank you so much! Love love love everything! If you haven’t been to one of CJB’s shows yet, you need to! She’s such a sweet and fun seller. You will not regret it! 🦭🐉❤️ Amazing seller, Amazing deals! Lots of plush and lots of entertainment! Always a joy to be in the live with, and great quality and variety of plush! Jerry and Herold greatest mascots of the live! Seller not only is awesome but is very kind! Hope you have an amazing day, or week! Stay safe out there! Looking forward to the next lives you have!! Thank you for being such an amazing mod and friend!! You are such a sweetheart and I can’t ever thank you enough for all you do 🫶🏼💕 Absolutely in love with the plush horse! Definitely my favorite whatnot seller 10 out of 10 recommend 💕 AHHHH I LOVE MY KUROMI AND BONNIE THEY'RE SO CUTE 🥹 Amazing as always!!! This seller brings so much entertainment and good vibes to her shows! We need more people like her on WN! Absolutely amazing seller 10 out of 10 recommend Such a sweet and amazing seller! Very kind and ships really fast! I am so happy with my purchase. Thank you Baby twilight is so cutee! And in great condition! Tysm.! Amazingly made! Thank you so much! Absolutely love Erica and her shows are so much fun. 💕💕 Amazing seller, If you want entertainment and amazing quality plush! definitely the correct place to be amazing community and we all love Jerry!! Cant thank you enough for all the amazing plush i received! Thank you and mr.cute and Jerry for the amazing plushies and amazing lives everytime you are on! I think the cat vs pickle is coming with me everywhere from now on as a sensory toy! The animal crossing will be loved in my large collection of plush with more to come! Thank you again and cant wait till I see the next live for sure!! Amazing seller!!! Loved all of my plush! My seals came perfectly!! I adore them :3! Thank you so much! Perfect! Thank you so much!