Reviews (433)Amazing seller who goes above and beyond to help others get out a fish! Great seller...awesome tackle...fast shipping! Great seller...awesome tackle...fast shipping! One of my personal favorite sellers on what not, solid seller, always runs a great show and gives great deals! Would give him a 10/10 if I could! Thanks Chris!! CWCUSTOMS_CHRISWAL is top of the line! I would give 10 stars if I could, he’s got some of the best baits and fair deals, and his orders always come on time! Thanks for everything beother! I took the gamble in the card game and lost my ass but it was fun took a gamble on the vard game and lost bur that's thw name of the game Quality Baits. Fast Shipping. Bid with Confidence. A+ Great painter great seller great guy!!! 5⭐️ service all time….thank u best show on whatnot, check him out !!!!! Always a pleasure buying from this seller Chris is the best! Great service! Great show!
always 5 stars no doubt….thank u sir A++ seller always good time in stream with chat and cw fast shipping highly recommend got exactly what I expected and when I expected it Amazed, lures look spectacular! Thanks for easy transaction. Shipped in a timely manner. Flawless!!! Thank u so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️