Reviews (393)Thanks for the givvy!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Cyn always has the best bags at amazing prices!!😍🥰 Shipping was super fast and everything was packed with so much care❤️ Her shows are very welcoming and her vibe is wonderful✨ exactly as shown. This was a project piece, Will touch it up and will be good as new. the outside looks great. The seller has some very nice bags in her shop all in great condition- this was a happy little surprise to stumble upon. I also purchased a Victoria Secret bag charm...super cute. I recommend you stop in. Carefully packaged, like a gift. Item just as described on screen. Fast shipping. What's not to love? Thank you! My sexy girl has nothing but bangerzzzz 🔥 dont sleep and bookmark all her shows! 😍 Love my Polaroid Camera Givy! Tysm. The two wristlets are so cute. Great seller, entertaining & so nice! A must follow! They were a gift for my mom and she loved them!! They were very clean, thank you! Thank you so much for the beautiful pink Coach wristlet and the buyers giveaway was top tier and filled with so many goodies. Can’t wait to shop with you again! Super sweet seller! Got some amazing pink coach items at a great price💖 Shipping was so fast and everything was packaged very secure ✨thank you friend😍 loving the NWT grommet bag Tysm 🤗 description, shipping, packaging perfect !means the world! thank you! SPEECHLESS!!! Love my bag!!!!🫶🏼tysm😍you deserved her so much friend! so happy for u! Such a beautiful piece! Thank you 🙏🏼 Yay! Love it!! It matches my bag perfectly! Thank you Cyn ! Amazing seller!! I fucken love you! The best seller on this app 😭🩷 Amazing seller!! I love everything. She added extra goodies, super sweet of her!! love this purchase, even cuter in person!!!thank you for shopping with me! so happy you love your items! a little dirty but overall a very nice bag. will restore some lightly rubbed spots , clean and condition outside and clean interior. I would definitely recommend future purchases from seller. arrived quickly .can’t wait to see you restore her! I love her thank you! Super fast shipping yay! makes me so happy to hear! pls come back again! i go on every sunday night! Love it ty so much🫶🏽 super fast shipping 10/10 recommend🥰