Reviews (503)Awesome stuff so happy my favorite seller on the app hands down!! Thanks 😊 Great so glad you like everything 🙌 😀 Awesome cards, fast shipping!!!! excellent show and lots of fun. she has great products and you will always find something you want or need. Ty.. always something new and werid🤣😳🤣 Love my items fast shipping. Thank you so much.Great ty. Ship next day❤️❤️❤️ Awesome seller always packs items very well and cares about buyers getting their stuff correctly and safely!! Highly recommended thank you for the great looking cards.Awesome you very welcome. Sundays 8pm CS My favorite seller on this app!! Love your shows!! 🥰🥰 thanks for all the cool stuff 🤗🤗Ty. always great pricing for sure🥰🥰 A+++ seller and the shipping is top notch. Ty. try to make sure items arrive safely Great Whatnot experience! Fast shipping, excellent communication, and everything arrived exactly as described. Friendly seller and a fun show—highly recommend buying from this seller!Ty. so much. enjoy the bears. I loved them Crazy fast shipping! Another satisfied purchase!Thank you. I Ship next day, package everything after shows. Come back Sundays 🔥🔥🔥 Fantastic seller! Great value, good pricing, and best of all, fantastic packing. My post lady left the boxes out in the rain and they got soaked, but everything inside was sealed in a plastic bag so nothing was damaged. TY. That's why I wrap them in plastic inside . Fear of Rain and bad weather. Do not want damaged items.. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 A++++++ Sellee will come.to her shows everything she is on and will buy with confidence anything she sells. Fun show enjoyed being part of the show. Packaged well with quick shipping. Thank you My favorite seller on whatnot and a great friend thanks for all the great deals!! Great packaging as always 🥰🥰🥰Ty.. always great deal come back soon. Loved the sell. Quick shipping packaged well. Very good interaction with chat. Quick selling a lot of fun to be a part of. Thank YouThank you.. Always try to package the way I want to get the items..❤️❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller! Fun show, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. Definitely buying again! Awsome ty. Have a great weekend Good reat items at a great price! Fast shipping as always! 🥰💜✨Ty.. Have a great weekend Thanks for the cool givvysAwe ty. Hope all is well.. Packaged nicely. Just as described. great stream to be in. she's ready to cut you deals and she's not afraid to have some fun with it. great humor and great negotiation skills. definitely worth your followTy. always try to give deals and have great prices 😊😊😊 Amazing seller! Great deals and items were packed like a pro did it. Quality items and she shipped it so fast I had to duck 😀 As a new seller I have learned a ton from her already. Thank you!Glad you liked everything. Yes I pack like I want to get items..❤️❤️😁😁😁