Reviews (162)Thank you for the tillmans 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Fast process but could have better protection for cards Greay seller, Quick delivery , and good packaging. slab is a little scratched up but 5 🌟's great deals but shipping was not very good, threw all the cards in a box with no structure. or protection. looking forward to seeing your live again fun stream and good deals great deals and fun shows W seller, easy to work with and quick shipping could do better packing though other than that A++ This guy is very reasonable and will give you a deal Great seller with great deals Easy fast and simple, that’s what this seller is. Not spoiled either and showed grace for mistakes others made, he is a great seller BUYERS BEWARE!!! This seller is a liar! Bought two cards on 3/13 to agreed prices. On 3/18, cards were still not in transit. When I questioned him, he said they were sent and just forgot to scan it. Which was a lie, because the picture was documented. So I told him if he’s holding them, I’m reporting it. That escalated him to finally send them out 3/20. He gave a poor excuse about his dad being on a trip and made things harder. Needless to say ,it took the threat of reporting him to get them only to have one of the cards with multiple damage. Cards were also loosely placed in a bubble mailer. The cherry on top was that it took 10 days to get here which should have taken the max of 2 days tops. DO NOT BUY FROM!!! Poorly packaged he just threw a one-touch in a bubble mailer and called it a day with no protection at all. Luckily, it still arrived safely with no damage to the card Never got the cardsI put it in my mail box to get picked up by the mail man they picked it up and than they said I but to many cards in the envelope for .79 cent shipping. They just sent the cards back to me yesterday. So if you want them I will give you a discount Not happy. This seller sold me a card, then never shipped the card. He listed it in his shop for a much higher price, and asked if I wanted a refund or a lesser card. When I asked what happened he stopped responding to me. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.You are completely wrong I was doing Perry pickem and was running 5$ spots and he bought and said he bought the card when I was doing Perry pickem and are you insane why would I run a card at 5$ that’s worth $100 with 4 people on my stream. You should have read the show notes to that is all your fault bro