Reviews (209)Excellent communication fast shipping. Product authentic and received exactly as described and pictured. Thank you for a great purchasing experience 🫶 Always the best items! Awesome deals and my favorite seller!!💕💕 Monica's the best, with the best deals and an amazing personality! Tune in to her shows and you'll fall in love with her deals and her 🫶 Plus she ships with such care and so fast! This seller went above and beyond! My package arrived super fast and was packaged with so much care you can genuinely tell they care about their customers. I’ll definitely be back for more. Buy with confidence! 💕 Every one of my purchases was great. Wonderful prices on grown alchemist. Monica is the go-to for skincare deals and steals. 🌻🌻🌻☺️ So happy with all my purchases! Such a wonderful host to shop with. Thank you!!😊 My go to seller for all my beauty and skincare essentials Fast delivery! Great items. One of my favorite shows to shop from. Such a laid back vibe with great deals! Super happy with my purchase. Thank you for everything! 🫶🏼 Thank you for the summer Fridays lip balms! 💝🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝 Always an amazing experience shopping here!! Everything is packaged with care the show is fun and engaging shipping is super fast 10/10 !! Thank you so much for my goodies !!🫶🏻 I'm so happy I found you. Really awesome deals and may stuff Wonderful seller! Great products!! Loved everything in my package 💜 Thanks for the great price on the Bubble! My daughter loves their products, so I love getting a bargain on them. Monica is so good with skincare products. You must catch her shows!! So glad she still had the shape tape that I missed out on the last time. She was kind enough to take the time to pull and run it for me. Monica is the best!! ☺️ Thank you as always for bringing the best skincare and beauty items to WN! I love your shows. Monica is so sweet and helpful with skincare advice and product knowledge. Looking forward to the next show as always! 😈😈💄💄🩷🩷 The best seller on all of Whatnot—your items are incredibly pristine! I’ll be back for all your shows. I loved everything!!! TYSM Thank you for my win the shampoo and conditioner is so nice I will purchase a full size soon and the samples are nice I’m gonna try it tomorrow purchased the eye cream, and it really does work!