Reviews (711)You have cute stuff! Thank you for the cute givvy! Your shows are my favorite, you always have the best selection and they are a lot of fun! Your followers are always so kind and helpful to other buyers as well! Also can’t get “Hammit” out of my head! Lol Very nice show and good trader boards!
Quick shipping and good packaging of my items! Thank You for the givvies! Thank you for the giveaway.
Another great purchase! Pins were packaged nicely and shipped quickly. Thank you! 🫶 Great pins, packaged with care, fast shipping. Thank you so much! Love the pin I ordered! Thanks again! Great seller with amazing prices. I only grabbed one pin this time but I love it and will be back for more. Thank you ❤️ Fast shipping and great fun shows! Always a pleasure doing business with d_nice, they are the absolute best! love, love,love this channel ❤️ always has cute pins and great givys Love all my pins…Thank You!