Reviews (9)Fantastic seller with a fun vibe, everything got to me packaged well and in perfect shapeThanks Pixie, I’m so glad you’re happy with your purchase, and look forward to seeing you in future shows when we kick back up! seemed like I had purchased more.... was a little underwhelmed with what I received.All cards purchased were delivered.
You had taken part in a character box break where you mostly did not end up getting hits. As per the show rules, you received one piece of bulk with each slot.
I actually ended up adding extra to the order because of the low hit rate.
Box breaks represent a chance to get good cards at a low slot price, but not hitting those pulls does not mean a seller under delivered for you.
I received all items in well-packaged condition, and the shipping process was quick and reliable. Very satisfied with the overall experience. 10/10.