Reviews (677)Packs well, ships out fast, nice to deal with. Thank you! Amazing host with a great lineup of photos. Thanks Daffy! Never in a million years did I think I’d buy pictures of strangers… but here I am. You have such a great collection, how could I not?! Great seller with a fun show! Cool selection of stuff, nice seller, packaged well and shipped quickly! :) thank you!! a bundle five fun matchbooks. everything arrived fast and in amazing condition. awesome stuff for the collection. thanks !! Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ Great colorful photos! Love the Daffers! 💕 Thank you love these cards!! 🌅💜 Creepy Santa, bunny ears and feral children, oh my! Who could ask for anything more! I loved your show and my purchases. Thank you! Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ Great show! Your mom was lovely! Thank you for the awesome photos! Amazing Ephemera and photos! Lovely seller. And incredibly knowledgeable 🫶❤️I’ll be back! Always a 5 star experience with Daf! Fantastic seller! Everything is great! 👍🏻👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ She is so adorable!! Thank you!! 🌅💜