Reviews (4,103)Fire cards bro, thank you again! Thank you bro, got my cards today. Great prices and fast shipping. Items were well packaged. Felt personal. Greats singles and great giveaways! A 🐐 on whatnot! always amazing product and great shipping! Dope cards in good condition 💯💯 Always has fire cards. Great deals fast shipping. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This show is the only one I follow no matter what. My favorite always fire cards. best stream. Awesome show with great prices! Host is knowledgeable and fast shipping! Besides the cut on the Dylan Harper being slightly off everything else came as described. Shipping was fast, thanks. Superb this is my favorite show one of best streams on the app! always great cards for good value! Great as always!! Thank you Amazing as always, my friend D never disappoints Clean cards and quick shipping 🔥 I have been buying from this seller for years. I consider him one of the best if not the best sellers on Whatnot he is always on point reasonable, and fair by with confidence his cards are pristine.