Reviews (2,081)Never disappointed with my purchases from this seller! Shampoo, conditioner, makeup, makeup bags and vitamins are all great! I love the magnesium glycinate drops. If you’re looking for good products. Great sellers and customer service , these two are your people. Packaging is impeccable! Don’t worry about buying liquids or fragile items it will be packaged with care 💕 Loved loved my order and giveaway great packaging fast delivery I am very happy with my freebies thankyou my friend Never disappointed with my products, packaging, pricing and delivery! Super fast shipping thank you Shipping was SOOOO fast! This box was packed full to the brim!
I didn’t recognize most of the brands, had to look them up. Temu/AliExpress, Dollar Tree/Dollar General, CSV/Walgreens brands for the most part. Three Crème Shop, two Burt’s Bees, and one Rimmel London product. I’ll likely give it to my younger cousins as starter makeup to play with. I would personally not purchase this mystery box again for myself, but if you DO like discount or drugstore beauty, you definitely get A LOT of it for cheap! Super nice seller and great deals, brands in this box were just not what I was looking for when it comes to health and beauty products and that’s a personal choice. Give them a try! Love your show and everything I buy from there really the underarm scrub it's the best and helped my boy when we tried everything this is life saver. Thanks for the givvys Thanks so much will buy lots more. Very fast shipping too So excited to try all my new skin care products. Shipped beautifully as always. 🥰 so excited for all the supplements! Amazing products at great prices! Fast shipping and everything is always packed nicely! 🫶 love my givvy thankyou my friend F N Legit!! Love my items! TYSM 😊 great so refreshing thank you Great stream 👍